This charter sets the standards of service that you can expect from Skills Tasmania
Our key services are to:
- Undertake planning and policy development for vocational education and training;
- Provide an efficient and effective purchasing framework for the operation of the State training system;
- Provide advice and assistance in relation to training packages, and traineeship and apprenticeship pathways;
- Administer training agreements between employers, and trainees and apprentices, including the provision of financial assistance to trainees and apprentices.
The standards you can expect
- We will provide prompt and courteous service.
- We will aim to answer the phone within three rings. We will provide our name and identify our organisation.
- We will return calls as soon as possible.
- Our correspondence will include a contact name and telephone number for queries.
- Your personal information will be treated as confidential.
If you write, fax or email us, we will:
- Answer or acknowledge all correspondence
Improving our service
We welcome constructive feedback to help us to improve our services to you. You can contact us:
GPO Box 536
The General Manager and the Skills Tasmania Team support and promote a positive and constructive approach to complaints management and acknowledge its value as a business practice. Skills Tasmania is receptive to customer complaint and encourages feedback, both positive and negative. Skills Tasmania also promotes a 'complaint friendly' culture that respects people's right to complain about any aspect of Skills Tasmania's operations. See Skills Tasmania Complaints for more information.