- AWPA (Australian Workforce and Productivity Agency)
As from 1 July the functions of the Australian Workforce and Productivity Agency were transferred to the Australian Government's Department of Industry. This link provides access to information on AWPA and reports published by AWPA prior to 1 July.
- Labour Market Information Portal
Provided by The Tasmanian Labour Economics Office, this page provides a range of monthly and quarterly statistical briefs and reports on the Tasmanian labour market.
Commercial Providers: (information only, not necessarily endorsed by Skills Tasmania)
- National Association of Workforce Development Professionals
- Workforce Analytics & Workforce Planning
- Workforce Development & Economic Opportunity International
To suggest resources and links to be added to this page, please email email@example.com