What services do we offer?
Skills Tasmania is a division of the Department of State Growth. We develop and manage the Tasmanian training and workforce development system in partnership with industry, the education and training sector, and the wider community.
We offer the following services:
- Advice, support, guidance and administration for learner and jobseekers, employers and industry, and VET sector service providers
- Assist the Tasmanian Traineeships and Apprenticeships Committee with governance of apprenticeships/traineeships in Tasmania
- Administration of funding programs for endorsed RTOs, employers and industry, and learners and jobseekers
- Promotion of VET through event and award programs
- Workforce Development and industry engagement
For help to locate information on the Skills Tasmania website, please refer to our Need help? page.