- implementing a training package
- accessing training packages, qualifications and units of competency
- how to apply for approval of an traineeship/apprenticeship
- registered training organisation (RTO) registration and compliance.
Training Package resources
Includes links to various Training Package related newsletters and resources.
Industry Skills Councils (ISCs) and state and territory training and regulatory bodies
Maintained by training.gov.au, this page has a comprehensive list of:
- who develops and maintains Training Packages
- regulatory authorities
- state and territory government training departments.
Includes a list of nominal hours for each Training Package unit of competency.
If you wish to provide feedback on the site or require additional advice on implementation of packages, please contact Skills Tasmania on 03 616 56034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org