Adult Learning Fund
The Adult Learning Fund supports jobseekers and adult learners in Tasmania to gain skills they need to improve their employment opportunities.
The Fund aims to support effective pathways to employment by providing subsidies to Endorsed RTOs who provide training in both full qualifications and skill sets that lead to job outcomes.
The Adult Learning Fund is offered in grant rounds. There are generally two Fund grant rounds per year.
Any Endorsed RTO can apply for the Adult Learning Fund. Each grant round has a set of specific eligibility, application and grant conditions that the applicant must meet, including:
- The Endorsed RTO must have the qualifications/skill sets/units of competency on scope.
- The Endorsed RTO must be financially viable at the time of applying for and for the duration of any subsequent funding agreement.
- The training to be delivered must include a minimum of two units of competency. Single unit skill sets will not be accepted.
- Skill sets must relate to job entry requirements and support employment outcomes.
- The number of training places requested must be able to be justified.
Individual learners must also meet a set of eligibility conditions to be able to participate in the training.
Further details are provided in the Fund Guide for each grant round, which will be available on this page when the grant round opens.
A list of current Endorsed RTOs can be found here.
Details of approaching Skills Tasmania program rounds can be found in the Program Release Schedule I PDF 81KB.
The Grant (ID ST052) is now closed. Successful applicants from this grant will be published in due course.
You can apply to vary your existing Adult Learning Fund agreement through the online variation application found here.
Need more information?
Contact Deb Doherty, Program Manager on (03) 6165 6012 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org