The role of ANPs
Apprenticeship Network Providers (ANPs) provide free information, advice and support to employers, apprentices and trainees about apprenticeships and traineeships. They are contracted by the Australian Government as part of the Australian Apprenticeship Support Network.
Services they provide include:
- Information and guidance on how to become an apprentice or trainee, or recruit one
- Providing advice to employers, apprentices and trainees on qualifications available
- How to complete and lodge the training contract
- Determining your eligibility for Australian Government incentives
- Processing Australian Government incentive payments to employers, apprentices and trainees (where applicable)
- Monitoring the progress of the apprenticeship or traineeship.
ANPs are also your first point of contact for free and confidential advice if you are part of a training contract and are experiencing any problems or issues with the apprenticeship or traineeship.
Skills Tasmania also offer a Workforce Training Consultancy service for learners or employers seeking advice and assistance.
ANPs operating in Tasmania
Need further information?
If you experiencing an issue with your ANP provider or your apprenticeship or traineeship is at risk, please contact a Workforce Training Consultant.