Industry information and profiles
Skills Tasmania works with industries across Tasmania’s regions to identify the jobs of the future and the skills needed in those jobs.
The below links provide industry profiles for industries identified by the Tasmanian Government as a priority for training and workforce development.
More information about priorities for training and workforce development can be found in the Ministerial Priorities for Training and Workforce Development 2018-21.
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Building and Construction (including Civil Construction)
- Education and Training (including Early Childhood Education and Care)
- Health, aged and disability services
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Primary Industries (Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing)
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Transport and Logistics