At Skills Tasmania we take customer service seriously.
We promise to:
- Provide prompt and courteous service
- Answer your call promptly and identify ourselves
- Return calls as soon as possible
- Acknowledge and answer all correspondence
- Provide contact details on all of our outgoing correspondence
- Treat your personal information confidentially.
If you don’t receive the service you expect from us, whether that be positive or negative, we encourage you to contact us to provide feedback. Any compliments, complaints or concerns can be directed to our General Manager by either:
- Phoning (03) 6165 6075 or (free call) 1800 655 846
- Emailing email@example.com
- Send a letter to – General Manager, Skills Tasmania, GPO Box 536, Hobart 7001
National Training Complaints Hotline
If you are having issues with your training or your Registered Training Organisation, you should raise them with your training provider in the first instance – they will have a formal complaints process for you to engage with. If your issue is not resolved through this process, please contact the National Training Complaints Hotline.